Data Privacy Statement
The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and according to the legal data protection regulations as well as this data protection explanation.
As a rule, our website can be used without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can be subject to security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
For the points „Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use, for the passing on of data, cookies, analysis tools, social media plug-ins, right of objection, data security and topicality and modification of this data protection declaration“ please also look at the following declaration_Transfertag
- The name and contact details of the data controller and of the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Hochschule Aalen (hereinafter: HS Aalen), Prof. Dr. Ralf-Christian Härting, Beethovenstraße 1, 73430 Aalen, Germany; Email: kmu[at]kmu-aalen.de; Phone: 49 (0) 7361 576-0; Fax: 49 (0) 7361 576-2330.
The data protection officer of the HS Aalen can be reached at the address of the Hochschule Aalen or at datenschutz[at]hs-aalen.de.
- The collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.transfertag.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
– the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
– To ensure a comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
– for other administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address must be provided so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after you have completed your request.
- Data transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
– if there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
– this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
- Analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and optionally applied by us if required are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed in line with requirements and continuously optimized. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
- a) Google Analytics
For the purpose of the needs-based design and continuous optimization of our pages, we optionally use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as „Google“). In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
– Browser type/version,
– operating system used,
– Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
– Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– Time of the server request,
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
- Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins of the social networks on our website on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make our website better known. The advertising purpose behind this is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by the respective provider. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this we use the „LIKE“ or „SHARE“ button. This is an offer from Facebook. If you call up a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser, which integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged on to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the „LIKE“ or „SHARE“ button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and tailoring Facebook Pages to your needs. To this end, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to associate the information collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your related rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in Facebook’s data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
- Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
– according to Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
– in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
– in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
– to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of our university.
- Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to kmu[at]kmu-aalen.de.
- Data Security
We will soon use the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
- Topicality and Change of this Data Security Explanation
This data protection declaration is currently valid and as of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at www.transfertag.de .